Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Ryzom Podcast number 9!!

Download it HERE.

...it's here Atys! This week we address PvP: you either love it, hate it, or are bad at it. BE WARNED: There are a few curse-words in this one, because when me and Sam get all hyped up about PvP we just can't help ourselves!
I am still not able to put in some of the other segments that I would love to, like the "New Player of The Week" or the next "Mob of the Week", because of time constraints. Oh well, soon, very very soon.
And I have changed the release day on the 'cast: it's now Monday. Thanks to my new job kicking my rear and with Sam being alllll the way in Germany, I am going to have to move recording day to Saturday or Sunday, and have it edited for Monday.
Here's to all the PvP'ers out there: see you in game, I'll be the one doing about 20 damage to you.
Make sure to call my Ryzom line and leave tips, messages, or stories. I'm looking for contributors! 1-972-646-3386
Beau
beau@beauturkey.com

1 comment:

Lizia said...

Keep em coming! Good work. Looking forward to the next one.