Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The Ryzom podcast number 10!!

Download it now!

Hey hey Atys! It's time for a short, but sweet podcast! I'm missing Sam this week but I decided to throw back a few and go for it. Work has been sucking all my time (including valuable play time) so I put this one out a little late again.
Originally I was going to talk about resistances (thanks to Owagwyn for the idea) but I have not had time to collect everything I wanted to make a great subject. I am planning on doing it really soon, though.
So I ran through some manuals and found some things that I have either had explained to me and forgotten or that I never knew of. I am calling this podcast the "Tidbit Show", named for the list of juicy tidbits of info I have found. Noobs might really be interested in this, and if you are NOT new, then sit back and laugh at me and go "gawl, what a NOOB."
Also, a word about my new experiment: Ryzom Radio! While it has already been done by Sam and some of his friends, this is my attempt at making basically a "podcast channel", with music and information always streaming.
I will have "Sets" of music, each themed for one of the four major schools: Magic (kinda ethereal music), fighting (metal, of course), digging (soft music that you can sit back and dig with), and crafting (upbeat music).
you can find the station here: http://www.live365.com/stations/ryzomradio !! I do not wish to compete at all with the other radio stations out there, but intend on having my staton as a yet larger community board than my podcast provides. Also with the station, I can have tons more programming, like longer chats with Sam about all things Ryzom, and can play things like a Roleplay reading or player submitted music or stories.
This is very exciting for me, and if money holds tight I can keep this up. SO email me at beau@beauturkey.com and let me know what you think or call the Ryzom line at 1-972-646-3386 !
Thanks for all your support!
Beau

1 comment:

Lizia said...

Woop, nice move on the Radio thingie. As always, nice podcasting. I even listened to the german part, even thou my german is subpar ^-^