Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Ryzom podcast number 11!

Download it HERE!

Audio issues, bleh. I've had a big chunk of 'em lately.
First, I have new equipment (new sound card, better PC) that I am going to start using, which will help get rid of clicks and skips due to my older sound card being weak. Yay! Time to spend a lot more money!
This week we have the fastest forum run -thru than ever. Also, I talk a bit about the Ryzom Ring, the greatest thing ever, despite what people are saying or have said about issues with hosting or XP. Next time you're in game, load the editor and start playing with it, trust me you'll get hooked. Then I play a new segment from Jenna about Roleplay. She will be covering it for her segment every week. Thanks so much to her! She does her research and has a nice voice. I wonder when we'll start getting emails.
Then me and Sam jump into a silly, poorly recorded fun conversation. To be honest, when me and Sam record, my lil voice recorder for Skype records onto two seperate tracks, so that I can adjust me and Sam's voice accordingly, which I often have to do. This time I forget to set the lil button to "record two seperate tracks", so you have us both on one track, and I'm very quiet. I did some mixing on it, and even got in by hand and upped some segments of myself. Oh well, it's still really funny.
I have cut our conversation to about 20 minutes, and I'll be editing the rest and placing it on a show on Ryzom Radio called "Uncensored Ryzom". Basically, it'll be a show where we can talk freely 'bout Ryzom, cursewords and all.
Ok, I think I covered it all. Please email me at beau@beauturkey.com or call the Ryzom line at 1-972-646-3386 and leave me a segment or a comment. Hate mail is fun.

Beau

No comments: