Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Ryzom Podcast Number 12!

Download it HERE!

"A Day in the Life"
So I cover quite a few things on this LONG podcast ( an hour and a HALF), including information about the music I play, a call from Mayadanava (his ideas are great as always) and with Jenna's segment on names in Roleplay. Once again, she is much more professional than I ever could be! :)
I was going to do the show without Sam, (he had technical issues) but today he popped up and said he could do it. I was a little unprepared, so I got a drink and logged and and we had fun. For quite a while..I edited a LOT of it out! haha!
It shows how we play though, and how we talk about things. I would like to eventually have a many guest play session, to just hang out and talk about Ryzom. One of my many many ideas for the future.
Ok so here's this week's music details:
Intro Song ( as usual) is the Tryker character creation music. Download it from www.ryzom.com
2nd Song: Wes Burdine and the Librarians "A Postcard from John Lennon"
3rd Song: Lily Allen "Knock 'em Out" from the album "Alright Still"
4th Song: Bloc Party" for info click HERE
5th Song: For info click HERE
6th Song: Bloc Party again, for info click HERE
7Th Song: Oops, so I played THIS one again.
So there ya go. Enjoy and see ya in game!
PS: The game shoutouts I had planned will have to be put in next week. Sorry guys, you know who you are!
Beau

No comments: