Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Ryzom Podcast number 8!

Download it here!

Add it directly to your iTunes HERE.

Hey all, Beau Turkey here, cutest tryker EVER! This week we have a lil forum drama, a couple event announcements..me and Sam discuss digging, and you'll hear some more "Choose your Tryker Adventure"!!
Thanks again to Sam for all his information. He is my Obi Wan Kenobi. If Obi Wan was German. And played Ryzom.
Sorry to Mayadanava...I had a segment recorded with him for "Get to know your New Player", but this 'cast ran so long I'll have to put it on next week. Sorry Maya, I'll make it up to you.
Email me at beau@beauturkey.com if you wanna' suggest something, or if you have something to discuss.
Now, log in and start listening!
Beau

2 comments:

Japa said...

maya here, it's ok, I didn't think it went too well... we should probably re-do it, without me playing Ryzom at the same time.

JTKinchen said...

Hi Beau,

The name was Sasi... ;-)

I had much fun, thanks again. See you on Atys!