Sunday, July 15, 2007

The Ryzom Podcast 22!

Download it HERE!

The Ryzom Podcast is a PROUD member of the Virgin Worlds collective.

Guess what? Guess who I found floating along the information superhighway? Mad Sam! That's right! He's back, and thilly as ever.
We talk bout what we been doing, what he's been doing, and some other funny stuff. Excuse the poor audio in some of the segments. We will get it figured out once again.
I also talk a bit bout what I've been doing, and some other cute stuff, then I talk about the Zorai race. To be honest I want the race segments to be longer, but there is so much to talk about with each one it's hard to get it all in. I recorded several segments, and lost one of the segments where I used some player contributed stories about the Zorai. Special thanks to Mugendo, for his brilliant post. I'll get you in next time, man, you rule.

This show's music:

Opening music behind Sam and Me: The Rocky Theme. Duh.
Then we have Regina Spektor with "On the Radio" from the album "Begin to Hope."
The intro song to the Zorai section is the Zorai creation music from the official site.
...and later, the last song on the 'cast, another song from her, titled "Field Below" from the same album.

Thanks again a million times to Brent from the Virgin Worlds podcast collective. www.virginworlds.com

See ya in game!
Beau

No comments: