Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Ryzom Podcast 17!

Download it HERE!

Another short and sweet one, all by my lonesome! :)
Everyone else is off in other lands right now conquering the Monsters of Study, Moving, and Work. Next time should be back to the same ole' bunch of goofness.
I talk bout the new gambling wheels, some about the cool event of Merging and a lil bout my character.
Below are the links I talk about.
The only music not owned by Gameforge is the song in the middle, it's "Waiting for the Night" by Depeche Mode, from their only good album, "Violator". :)
Here are some screenies of the prizes you can win on the Wheel:
Ladle
Yubo
Shield of Prestige

Very cool looking!

And my lil movies:

...so I filmed a BUNCH. Thing was, I wanted the screen to be big enough so that people could read what was on my screen, so they could see the whole speech and all that.
I record at half size though, although since I use the highest rez it's too small. Or something like that... in other words you cant read the chat.
So, I decided to go the smaller/basic approach. I typed up some key parts from the speech and some nice shots of everyone sitting around having fun. And of course, the fireworks. They were magical.
Thanks again for a great event guys!
http://www.beauturkey.com/ryzom/merger.wmv


I have been working on a lil movie using only the Ryzom Ring for a week or so, off and on.
It came out pretty good, minus all the editing and camera errors. Oh well, they'll get better, if I make more.
The Ring is awesome for movies. If you had a few players to act as actors, you could do almost anything.

http://www.beauturkey.com/ryzom/ryz1.wmv

http://www.beauturkey.com/ryzom/ryz2.wmv

Let me know if you see anything crazy, I did alot of version of them and hopefully i uploaded the right ones.

See ya in game!

Beau

No comments: